WaterWalker 13-5 Explorer has it all...
...cruising efficiency; superb stability; load capacity; seaworthiness; versatility; and an impressively smooth glide!
Based on the outstanding performance of the WaterWalker 16 Glider, the designer created this new mid-sized version with performance in mind. Like the Glider, the Explorer's hull design features very smooth curved surfaces, a must for low-drag performance. And, like the Trainer, the Explorer impresses with its tremendous stability, maneuverability, and all-around performance. Explorer - a perfect marriage of the two. This is an attractive design for the SUP connoisseur interested in all-around travel adventures.
Dreaming of owning an SUP to take on long-distance cruises with overnight gear? A craft for exploring and adventuring year-round? Or perhaps an SUP for competing in the 14-foot class, with the ability for quick turns around buoys? The Explorer will allow you to do just that!
Imagine the possibilities...
• Stand-up paddling for fun and fitness training
• Sit-on-top paddling (kayak- or canoe-style)
• Unequalled catamaran-style stability
• Seaworthiness for paddling in windy & rough conditions
• 940 pounds total buoyancy for extended cruises with gear
• Optional bow & stern hatches for overnight camping gear
• Flyfishing for trout on lakes and streams
• Salmon fishing or pulling up crab pots
• A great platform for swimming, diving, and all-around family fun
• Optional Torqeedo 403 kayak motor for sustained speeds in all conditions
• Fast & stable rower with optional Oarmaster Rowing Sliding Seat
• Only 13.5 feet long and easy to stow in small places
• For easy transportation, the two catamaran hulls disconnect in minutes.
Furthermore, each WaterWalker hull can be used as a super-buoyant outrigger. Attach it to an Easy Rider kayak or canoe and you have an extra-stable platform for scuba-diving, swimming, snorkeling, diving, etc.
NOTE: The hulls of a WaterWalker can be purchased separately for use as outriggers.
Standard outfitting includes:
• Catamaran poles, for connecting the two hulls
• Sitting platform, for resting or kayak-style sit-on-top paddling
• Fore and aft bulkheads with portholes
• Adjustable & retractable leeboard (fin), for best tracking and launching/beaching
• Comfortable bow & stern carry handles
• Preps. for outrigger/catamaran connectivity
Price as outfitted above:
#WW13-5 WaterWalker 13-5 Explorer $5,000.
Optional SUP Paddle:
#0304PG Power Surge SUP Paddle (by ZRE), featherweight Graphite $369.95
Lengths: 76", 78”, 80”, 82", and custom lengths
NOTE: A limited number of photo-shoot models are offered at special savings - please inquire.