WaterWalker 13-5 Explorer
WaterWalker 16 Glider
Easy Rider Direct
WaterWalker 12-5 Trainer 860 KB
WaterWalker 16 Glider 800 KB
The Trainer's suberb stability is a real confidence booster!
This is the SUP that will see loads of spur-of-the-moment use.
Built just as sturdy as Easy Rider's expedition-grade sea kayaks, there's no need to baby this SUP... a great choice for outfitter operations wanting their boats to be trouble-free.
Compact and versatile...
The designer chose a 12.5-foot length for this model so he could carry it underneath his Super Cub float plane just like he does with the small & versatile Cub Scout.
WaterWalker 12-5 Trainer
A New Breed of SUP, Catamaran-Style...
|Versatility at its best... an extra-stable SUP for a wide range of uses!
Easy Rider's designer, Peter Kaupat, has created a compact, sporty, and maneuverable stand-up paddlecraft, for paddling on lakes, saltwater or meandering streams.
Playfulness and maneuverability were accomplished by adding a distinct rocker to the entire keel line. High buoyancy hulls provide the volume needed to accommodate paddlers of any build and size.
An adjustable fin (leeboard) makes for easy tracking under all wind conditions.
For launching or beaching, the fin can be rotated out of the water. With the fin retracted, the Trainer becomes very maneuverable – desirable for traveling in crowded waterways.
The Trainer is extremely user-friendly, an excellent choice for rental operations to introduce novices to stand-up paddling and make them look proficient in a short period of time.
Imagine the possibilities...
• Stand-up paddling for fun and fitness training
• Sit-on-top paddling (kayak- or canoe-style)
• Unequalled catamaran-style stability
• Seaworthiness for paddling in windy & rough conditions
• 920 pounds total buoyancy for extended cruises with gear
• Optional bow & stern hatches for overnight camping gear
• Flyfishing for trout on lakes and streams
• Salmon fishing or pulling up crab pots
• A great platform for swimming, diving, and all-around family fun
• Optional Torqeedo 403 kayak motor for sustained speeds in all conditions
• Only 12.5 feet long and easy to stow in small places
• For easy transportation, the two catamaran hulls disconnect in minutes.
To top it all, each WaterWalker hull can be used as a super-buoyant outrigger. Attach it to an Easy Rider kayak or canoe and you have an extra-stable platform for scuba-diving, swimming, snorkeling, diving, etc.
NOTE: The hulls of a WaterWalker can be purchased separately for use as outriggers.
Standard outfitting includes:
• Catamaran poles, for connecting the two hulls
• Sitting platform, for resting or kayak-style sit-on-top paddling
• Fore and aft bulkheads with portholes
• Adjustable & retractable leeboard (fin), for best tracking and launching/beaching
• Comfortable bow & stern carry handles
• Preps. for outrigger/catamaran connectivity
Price as outfitted above:
#WW12-5 WaterWalker 12-5 Trainer $4,400.
Optional SUP Paddle:
#0304PG Power Surge SUP Paddle (by ZRE), featherweight Graphite $369.95
Lengths: 76", 78”, 80”, 82", and custom lengths
NOTE: A limited number of photo-shoot models are offered at special savings - please inquire.